If you are looking for:
- State of the art lift controller electronics for building your lift control panels
- Lift controller panels, COPs, LOPs and other electrical parts with prewiring for easy installation in your elevators
- Complete solutions for wide range of hydraulic and traction elevators, with or without machine room
- Flexible solution for modernizations with ability of implementing specific requests
- Remote Monitoring System for all your maintenance contracted elevators
then you are at the right place.
Making technology simple
We keep up our LC100 lift controller solution on the cutting edge of technology and yet simple for installing and maintaining, including but not limited to:
- Principles of modular and flexible solution that make it possible to easily configure LC100 controller according to your needs for various types of elevators and equipment levels
- Multilanguage support on controller terminals and remote monitoring mobile and desktop applications
- Latest designed CAN communication technology using low current components
- Internet connection enabled so it can be reached from any part of the world, using mobile or desktop application
Advanced elevator solutions
- Destination control implemented with flexible and configurable algorithm in order to fulfill requests for different types of buildings
- TFT displays in COP/LOP with configurable background pictures, signalization options and displayed information
- Voice announcement with configurable voice files and signalization options
- Sending push notifications to authorized persons mobile phones in case of lift failure in a real time (only few seconds after failure is detected)
Visit us at Interlift 2017 in Augsburg, 17-20.10.2017, hall 5, stand 5001. We will be most pleased to welcome you and provide information about our products, including new ones like Lift Remote Monitoring, Destination Control and Online Configurator.
Efficient destination control solution for optimizing waiting+travel time and energy consumption, reducing crowd in cars, reducing number of stops per trip and getting lobbies more organized during rush hours.
New Lift Remote Monitoring system enables including all elevators in maintenance into common monitoring system. All monitored elevators can be accessed using mobile or desktop application and in case of lift failure notifications will be sent on authorized persons mobile phones.